2018 FIA CIK ACADEMY REPRESENTING UAE
2018 DUBAI O PLATE CHAMPION
2018 UAE RMC JUNIOR VICE CHAMPION
2019 IAME UAE JUNIOR 2nd
Dubai-based interior design firm Swiss Bureau has become an official sponsor of UAE Brand Racing driver Constantin Reisch (Tatin Racing Team).
Reisch, who was sponsored by watchmaker Tag Heuer in the past, is a kart racer in the UAE and has roots in Switzerland just like Swiss Bureau’s co-founder and CEO, Joakim de Rham.
He started racing at the age of 11 and by the time he turned 15 he had represented the UAE in competitions in France, Brazil, Belgium and Italy.
“We are proud to be part of Reisch’s exciting career,” the design firm said. “Swiss Bureau believes in nurturing and supporting emerging talent. As a forward-thinking and ambitious firm, this is essential to prioritise future endeavours.”
The company also said the young racer shared its passion for precision, lines, formation, aerodynamics, teamwork and wellbeing.
NAME: Constantin Reisch
NATIONALITY: Austrian and Swiss
PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines and Dubai.
LANGUAGES: English, French, Spanish and German.
MY TEAM: Brand Racing / 3Y Technology
KARTING CAREER & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Vice Champion Cadet Philippines 2015
- 4th place in Philippines Mini-Rok 2015
- Vice champion AKOC Asian tours 2015
- 6th Place in Rotax Junior UAE 2017
- 4th Place in IAME Junior UAE 2017
- Champion of ESKC representing SISD 2018 Junior
- Qualified 21 of 152 drivers in Le Mans, France X30 Grand Finals 2017
- Champion of Dubai O-Plate Junior 2018
- Vice Champion Rotax Junior UAE 2018
- 3rd Place in IAME Junior UAE 2018
- Vice Champion ESKC representing SISD 2018 Senior
- Represented UAE in the CIK-FIA Academy 2018 in France, Italy and Belgium
- Represented UAE for World Championship Rotax Junior in Brazil 2018
- Represented UAE for World Championship IAME Junior in Le Mans, France 2018
- 3rd Place in Rotax Junior 2019
- Vice Champion in IAME Junior UAE 2019
- Representing UAE for World Championship IAME Junior in Le Mans, France 2019
- Represented UAE at the International Rotax Trophy in Le Mans, France 2019